Enjoying your new Kindle Fire, or curious as to whether or not you can add your personal music library to the Kindle Fire Music Library? You’ve come to the right place. Adding your own mp3 music files to your Kindle Fire is very simple. Follow these instructions and you will be enjoying your iTunes music library from your Kindle device in no time:
- First, we start off at Amazon.com/gp/dmusic/mp3/player. This will open your Amazon CloudPlayer.
- At the Top Left of the screen will be a yellow button labeled “Upload your music”. Click on this button and you will be prompted to download and install the Amazon MP3 Uploader.
- After it completes installation, it will start to scan for music on your computer.
- Once the scan is complete you will be shown the music found on your computer and options for filtering what you would like to upload. Once you start the upload you will see the Estimated Time Remaining at the bottom of the window.
- When the upload completes, boot your Kindle Fire and enjoy your new music library!